Guidelines to follow when you come to ODONTRIX.
In the wake of Covid19 pandemic, Odontrix as a responsible dental clinic is taking all precautions to prevent the spread of Covid19 and abiding by goverment directives regarding treatment of patients. We kindly request our patient to abide by the following guidelines when you come for your treatment.
- Take prior appointment and maintain proper timing.
- Fill up the Covid consent form and send to doctor’s email/WhatsApp
- Before entering the clinic call on +919674920002 /+919674920005 to ask whether the clinic is ready after disinfection.
- When you arrive at the clinic our team will check your temperature and Oxygen saturation level and provide sanitizer, packets for keeping your old mask, mobile, wallets etc.
- You are requested to come with very little belongings, without jewellery, bags etc.
- You are requested to come alone preferably (except for minors, elderly and medically compromised)
- You will have to remove shoes outside the clinic and we will provide foot covers.
- You are requested to come with cheaper clothes as our clinic will be under repeated disinfection process which may bleach your clothes.
- We will provide gowns, head cap, gloves, new masks for patients.
- Try not to touch anywhere in the clinic.
- You will be requested to do Betadine mouthwash for 30 sec in the wash basin not in the chair spitoon before sitting in the chair and also you should do it twice daily before coming to clinic.
- You may request for Clinic Bank account details for prior payment to avoid any contact.
- You will be provided scanned copy of prescriptions and invoices.
- You can send your old prescriptions in doctor’s WhatsApp before coming to clinic.
- Take appointment only for emergency problems otherwise you can do Video consulting with prior appointments.
- We will provide you all types Covid protection protocols as per WB govt advisory.
- Our staff will call you after 7th and 14th day after your last visit to enquire about your health.